Last Updated and Effective: May 5th, 2022
You are visiting a website owned and operated by LOR Media, LLC and its subsidiaries (collectively, “LOR Media”, “us”, “we”, or “our”), (hereafter referred to as “Company”), are committed to maintaining your confidence and trust as it relates to the privacy and usage of your information. https://windowreplacementservices.com/contact (hereafter referred to as “Contact page”). Please read below and learn how we collect, protect, share, and use your information as part of our technology platforms, and all our products and services.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit https://windowglassreplacement.com (hereafter referred to as "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you, your browser, and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party including our affiliates and subsidiaries; or
- Any third party including our affiliates and subsidiaries, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information We Collect
- Identifying Information: We collect information that could identify you such as your name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address. We may also collect this type of information from you about others, such as co-borrowers.
- Other Information: We also collect information such as demographic data, data about your online activity, and other information that is not used to identify you.
How We Collect Information
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and Information is collected from lead generators and other partners who may have data pertaining to you, your home, or other demographic information.
- You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "Posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
How We Use Information
We may use collected information to:
- Deliver the products and services you requested
- Improve customer service
- Improve our Site
- Personalize your user experience
- Communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you
- Manage our business
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including but not limited to:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Web Beacons: Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
- Company Affiliates: We may share information about you or provided by you with the Company affiliates or its subsidiaries.
- Network Partners: When you submit an inquiry or use another Service provided through the Website, you direct Company to share information about you or provided by you with third party companies in our network to deliver the products and services you request (collectively, “Network Partners”). PLEASE NOTE: The Network Partners that interact with you may retain or use your information whether or not you use their services, and their privacy and information sharing practices are set forth in their respective privacy policies.
- Other Business Partners: We also may share information about you with other business partners who offer products and services that we believe you may be interested. To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business Their privacy and information sharing practices are set forth in their respective privacy policies.
- Company Service Providers: We may share information with Service Providers that perform certain services on our behalf including, but not limited to, marketing partners, or entities providing business analysis and/or Website or product support.
- A buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- Third parties to market their products or services to you.
In addition, we may also disclose information about you or provided by you at our sole discretion:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, a request for cooperation from a law enforcement agency, self-regulatory body, or other governmental agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as we reasonably believe is required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of the Company business, our users, our employees, or others; or to enforce our Site’s terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction involving the Company business, such as a sale of Company or any entity, brand or division thereof, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or bankruptcy.
- n connection with state and/or federal licensing requirements regarding the reporting of information we receive from you. You authorize Company to obtain any and all required information from the entities with whom you have interacted with in connection with Company in order for Company to comply with current laws and regulations as well as with any requests from state or federal regulators.
- We may share information with third parties that is not personally identifying, such as aggregated or anonymized data, in our discretion, where not prohibited by law.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Cookies and Do Not Track
- The Websites may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers.
Marketing and Communications
- Communications: You may be contacted by third parties as a result of the collection of your information from the Company Website. Adjusting your communications preferences with such third parties should be done by following their procedures.
- Advertising on third party sites: We may use third-party tracking technology. This technology allows targeted advertisements to you from Company businesses.
Updating and Accessing Your Information
The appropriate method(s) for accessing your information, if any, will depend on which Site or Services you have used. Depending on the respective Site or Service, you may have the ability to view or edit some of your information online using the respective Site or Service’s interface. If you have submitted a request through us, you can update your information by contacting our Customer Care Department at our Contact page.
Visiting our Websites From Outside the United States
The Site is designed to provide services in the United States and is governed by the laws of the United States. We make no representation that the Sites are governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule
Our Services are not intended for individuals under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete the information.
Online Tracking Opt-Out Guide
Like many companies online, we use services provided by Google, Facebook and other companies that use tracking technology. These services rely on tracking technologies – such as cookies and web beacons – to collect directly from your device information about your browsing activities, your interactions with websites, and the device you are using to connect to the Internet. There are a number of ways to opt out of having your online activity and device data collected through these services, which we have summarized below:
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our websites from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third-party cookies/trackers.
- Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
- Google: https://adssettings.google.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/personalization
- Advertising industry opt-out tools. You can also use these opt-out options to limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by participating companies:
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://optout.aboutads.info
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
- Note that because these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
How to Contact Us
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, [register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, [or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use]. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us. [California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information.]